4k input never get confirmation, but there is some "checking of possibility" without any promise. It is some recommendation in a topic.
@xunshu Has any update from the engineer?
Lack of detail can make us making the wrong decision if you support some feature in some version only.
- 5k colour and contrast. (some confirmation)
- native 4k for 8k. (some confirmation)
- 8k sharpness compare to 5k. (image and video)
When we can get more details?
We have another official topic for asking a question, but I still not see any answer.
At least, please tell us that you are checking , trying or do anything and may we will wait until you can answer us that what you can or you can't do that. We don't want to wait to make the decision forever until knowing that what are you doing.
Check the vridge (riftcat) plan
We can check what are they doing and that make us to know the plan.