It's all in limbo until the greenlight is given. Pimax can't produce any real quantities until this happens. We have no way to know how well they can ramp production up until they start to do that and therefore know idea if this chart is feasible (even if it had a scale and how dumb is that?)
We are no more updated than we were when they shipped M1 to testers. Except that for this backer (6752), it's starting to look a lot like Christmas before I see this thing.
The rest all seems to be busy work. Tell them we have fixed things and are working hard. Tell them we are confident. Tell them we don't have anything new to add until the beta testing is finished. Tell them we will have another update and give more information soon. Same ol same ol.
Compared to a month ago
-do we know when the hardware will be final? -no
-do wo know the actual capability of the production line to produce a given number /month? -no
-do we know anything about actual performance? -no
-do we know anything new about Brainwarp? -no
do we know anything new about the 90hz efforts? -no
Indeed the only thing I can see is, it seems likely that this gets dragged out until all the rest (controllers and base stations) catch up and the rest is the same situation we have been in since May.
I hope Pimax sees fit to update us with tangible information soon. The rest of this is just "busy work" I suspect to keep us occupied until they spill the beans. We still await proper clarification on so many fronts from what was found and fixed during beta to what the actual production capabilities really are.
There may be an observation or two that offers some insight that comes from meet ups and I am sure those lucky enough to get a look will find it interesting, but since these meetups don't affect the beta evaluations and greenlighting the hardware, they are hardly worth the effort and expense as far as advancing to mass production goes.
Pimax just please continue the beta testing and finish the darn hardware and let's get this assembly line up to speed.
As for all those corporate clients willing to take leftovers while some wait for improved software, forget that. I doubt many will wait on software fixes after the hardware is cleared. There shouldn't be any leftovers this year based on the poor chart without any scale (assuming /month here). That is unless Pimax is planning to let some of it's corporate clients jump the line ahead of backers which would be unfair.