@PIMAX-Support @xunshu @PimaxVR
I have been discussing via youtube comments with a british youtuber who has used pimax 4k and gave it a panning in his video review on how he can improve his experience, this was the history of the conversation
- he bought a pimax 4k for review
- could not get the lens right and produced a bad review online https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FFLQNToG8o&lc=z23bwl0xzxy1zxackacdp431n015xsjakdy55dmhgodw03c010c.1503469788844415
- i entered into conversation with him regarding it.
- he advised he sold the pimax but will purchase another one and try recommenced settings
- new pimax arrived and his comments improved but still had a few negatives, but he also mentioned... and this is the important bit. the NOSE AREA OF THE HEADSET HAD BEEN CHANGED???? he said it is more comfortable and is like his vives one?
have you changed the design of the headset around the nose area - if so can you please please please provide a version of this nose guard for us to use as this is the ONLY reason i cannot use my pimax over 1.5 hours, the pain becomes unbearable on the bridge of my nose.
you can read his comments in that URL i provided above but if there is such a thing as a new nose guard, i would so appreciate it.