Piplay 2.0.5 Updated date: 02/11/2017
Downloading link: https://mega.nz/#!RBYk2DIZ!teFBltdixDwCrSOcbKPwQz0EM-qWx7rqjpUg1KNFxW4
1. You may use "check update" in "General" in PiPlay.
2. HMD calibration tool: https://mega.nz/#!NEJTHAxI!szX-aWMYAtWXVXMQqdF86BRidWURw_DJG2x876zFFYU (Drag it to "C:\Program Files\Pimax\PiPlay2", finally run it.)
a. Support the special tool that can calibrate the issue of tilted images inside headset.
b. Updated the decoder.
c. Added Japanes language package.
d. Optimized nolo positioning, enchanced positoning and reduced delay.
Piplay 2.0.4 Updated date: 13/10/2017
Downloading link: https://mega.nz/#!EFY1CBaQ!O1oKniGCbR7YzKpmY4XV7aNYoT9Pgrt5pbJlm5sn9Vs
Tips: You may use "check update" in "General" in PiPlay. Sorry, I cannot unload it in Google Driver as the uploading is super slow.
a. Optimized underlying services (modes switching, device reconnecting, Screen switching, etc).
b. Optimized detailed pages of games.
c. Optimized interfaces layout.
d. Optimized the response speed for the state of device disconnected.
1. Added the function of importing pictures (jpg, png, bmp).
2. Added the option of deleting local file meanwhile when you remove the content in Local resource page.
3. Added device and PC info in exporting logs.
4. Added the brightness slider that provides 3 levels.
5. Added DX11 into the Piplay setup.
a. Fixed the error of some contents size is different with actual size.
b. Fixed language issue for some interfaces.
c. Fixed the display issue of popup could not follow Piplay main interface.
d. Fixed the issue of file directory with special characters could not be exported into Piplay.
e. Cancelled the limitation of directory and file name when using “Open Local” or “Import”.
Piplay 2.0.3(.38) Updated date: 22/09/2017
Downloading link I: https://mega.nz/#!xAoFiJKR!nUxYuWkU_sGUZLOOed23YbeLYf6fiIGs4JG0WtJewOA
link II: In loading slowly (Google Driver)
Tips: You may use "check update" in "General" in PiPlay. Mega link should be safe this time : )
a. Fixed the issue of some games that base on OC 0.4, 0.4.3, 0.4.4 could not be launched.
b. Fixed some pop-up windows and interfaces that could not be centered.
c. Fixed the file size error about some games.
d. Fixed the issue of some apps that base on VC2015 could not be opened.
e. Fixed the issue of PiPlay could not be installed in some Win7 system.
f. Fixed the issue of “Device” page was disabled in PiPlay.
g. Fixed the issue of apps that base on Pimax SDK appeared inverted images.
h. Fixed the issue of PiPlay process was ended directly when PiPlay is closed in Taskbar.
a. Optimized the interaction for Nolo.
b. No need to reconnect device after adjusting Gyroscope and Brightness.
c. Adjusted Brightness function, difference will be more apparent.
d. Added the blacklist about Graphics drivers. It will remind users when some drivers may influence VR experience.
e. Added the limitation about GPU driver versions, it will not be installed if driver cannot support VR.
f. Changed the icon of launching SteamVR.
g. Added the sort function for the page of My content.
h. Improved the experience of watching panoramic videos. (Tips: Decoders may be misinformed by anti-virus software, please allow it or disable anti-virus software to continue.
i. Optimized the interface of device connection.
Piplay 188.8.131.52 Updated date: 08/09/2017
Downloading link: https://mega.nz/#!4cBGiIxJ!tDgaH2n0dZPUUz_PrMluUWfto79BEs0iHU-Bx1kMwGM1
1. New UI: Simple and friendly.
2. Optimized content source that will be updated continuously.
3. Added an alert of device connection status.
4. Added games and Movies categories, tags, search function and detail pages.
5. Added a function of Magnetism Calibration (hand and auto) to optimize drift/yaw issue.
6. Optimized installation procedure and speed.
Hi guys, given that some friends said that the previous topic about Piplay 184.108.40.206 is long, so please move and discuss here, meanwhile, I will archive all issues you guys referred, thank you : )