I think I'm just burned out at this point. If there's any indication my Nolo will probably come next month soonest.
I'll probably try to get a full refund of the BE then go fund the Kickstarter for the 8K.
If the Nolo arrived a week before and I got the right headset as planned I'd probably keep everything and be a happy camper.
Wait more than 1 month for my Nolo to get to me. From ship date.
Wait for the shipping to Gearbest. Wait for Gearbest to ship me another Pimax and hope they don't send another wrong one.
I don't think I can handle anymore.
I've written 10 emails and opened 5 tickets on Gearbest.
Somewhere along the line you have to say fate does not want things to happen.
I do hope things work well for you though.