Can I get some help getting pimax work with steamvr properly? Iwant to use the Pimax as a monitor replacement. I figure Virtual Desktop would be the way to go?
- start Pimax mode in piplay.
- start steam and activate steam vr.
- I run virtual desktop, bigscreen
- then my system slows down, becomes laggy or freezes and I need to restart.
- The image in virtual desktop gets laggy as well
Can I get some help getting this work?
I also tried to run virtual desktop, bigscreen directly without activating steamvr first.
My desktop system is:
Windows 10 pro version 1709
Geforce GTX 1060 itx 3gb
Pimax 4k firmware: 126.96.36.199
I have piplay 188.8.131.52 x64
and latest Steam