Please post your suggestions here for anything to improve the 4K or Piplay.
Anything that isn't a suggestion or constructive criticism is gonna get deleted in a nanosecond. The forum has gotten messy, time to lay down the law.
1) 4K Tracking system
Possibly using a tracking puck like the Steam VR Tracker, so we can then use (and therefore purchase) the 8K controllers/lighthouses.
2) A software fix for ghosting.
Possibly with sliders to make adjustments to shudder timings - @Heliosurge
3) Option in the Piplay software to enable/disable one or both gyros.
4) Fixing the software IPD range problem.
5) Fixing the Drift Issue.
6) An official FAQ and user guide. - @Enopho
With information on things like hdmi and usb extension, how to clean dust from lenses, suggestions for adding a mic, etc.
7) SBS gaming support. - @Enopho
8) A hardware recentering button (short click of the power button). - @Fabian
9) IPD adjustment using the volume buttons. Having the option to remap these buttons in Piplay would be useful.
10) Better Nolo support. Ceiling mount support. - @Fabian
11) Better IPD configuration software in Piplay. Two colours on the cross. - @Enopho
12) picture settings:
- saturation, vibrance
13) Supersampling settings on a game by game basis.
You always want the maximum supersampling that is possible with good performance. That is different in every game, so setting this globally really makes no sense at all. - @Fabian
14) More Increments on the Image Quality Render in Piplay.
I used to be able to select 1.10 but now I can only select 1 or 1.25. So it is either an ugly image or poor performance.