If the reviews reveal issues of substantial kind, Pimax surely just don‘t want that word out in detail after 5 months of delay. Then they will just point to the procedure they announced ahead of the tests: no reviews of M1.
However, if everything goes well with the M1 reviews - no reason to hold them back, right ? Especially as the M1 will then effectively be the golden master for production.
So if we do not get the reviews of M1 from the testers, I assume they at least have some minor corrections to sort out, possibly major ones.
My dilemma is, I don‘t mind if they have minor corrections, but major ones would worry me. But I will not be able to interpret no release of M1 reviews safely in either direction, so we then would be back at the uncertainty game.
But for the moment I assume that things are looking rather promising, the fact that the two known testers want to ramble along about the M1 without being able to say much already tells me that the first impression must be good, otherwise they would surely find it very awkward to sit there and talk all sorts of non-revealing stuff around the M1 while they know it actually sucks.
Good omens everywhere