I think actually the real problem now is: the M1 is a final product.
I'm worry there are no margin to hardware changes. I'm worry the feedback from testers will be for the next version of Pimax 16K and Pimax only offer us software updates. I'm worry about the result: hardware with big and unresolvables defectives. I would like to be wrong and I would like Pimax by @xunshu tell us clearly that there are margin for a M2, M3, etc.
I know all of us want desesperately our Pimax 8K ASAP. But guys, think that we need a VR device hardware that work well. This is the main objective of this group of testers and no other. If we detect serious hardware problems, we have to give feedback to Pimax and Pimax has to solve the problems with a new virtual reality device, an M2 in this case. And again with an M3 if necessary. We do not expect to receive any payment for this hard work, but in exchange we would like a good Pimax 8K VR device.
I will be very critical mainly with screen (ghosting, blur, etc) and lenses (god rays, distortion, etc).
I think Pimax are working at maximum. The quality of screens depen of other suppliers. If the Pimax team need more time to develop a better VR device, I think they could say it clearly, and will have my confidence. But sending M1, M2, M3, etc to testers and receiving feedback from they, of course.
I'm disposal to wait some month more for a good VR device, and testing and give feedback to Pimax during this time. What do you think about it @xunshu? We would like a crystal answer.
Best regards from Barcelona, Spain.