I have a feeling that someone really wants the delivery of the 8K to be postponed to a later date. Even before January, it seems very long. So, anyone who wants this - there is an option to receive delivery along with controllers and stations in April. Personally, I want to receive as soon as possible, sending in January. I have a birthday in February and I'm waiting no later than February .. I hope everything will turn out on schedule. If they wanted, they would have announced in advance about the higher deadlines for sending 8K. But PiMAX adhere to the previously agreed terms and it's good, they are good fellows!
And if additional time is required, they will announce this themselves, if there are objective reasons for this. And this does not depend on us.