I just got my 5k+ today in the UK but PiTool just doesn’t detect anything. Not the headset, not the base stations and not the controllers.
Headset has power and the front LED strip is alive. The power LED is currently red but was green earlier. It makes no difference though.
Here is what I did:
- Installed PITool (.90)
- Connected USB cable to PC
- Connected DP cable to my AMD card
- Connected AC cable to the dongle
- HMD turns on and Windows 10 adds Pimax as Bluetooth device
- PiTool detects nothing and says I should plugin the HDMI/DP cable
Weird symptom: When it is plugged in, there is mouse lag that occurs at 1 second intervals.
I’ve tried (1) uninstalled and re-installing PiTool (2) different orders of plugging in (3) different USB ports and versions (4) powering on and off via HMD button and via AC (5) firmly pushing the cable that goes into the HMD in case it’s loose.