8k+ approximate date

Hello pimax staff.
Before i click on checkup. I would like to know the approximate date of delivery for the pimax plus and for the steam station & knukles and for the hand sensor… would you please tell me those informations?. Thank you

@Konger

Yes Ifj, I will release the information in a couple days. Sorry for letting you waiting so long.

B.R.
Konger

1 Like

“Couple of days” does this mean this week? By Friday? Does this mean we will finally get shipping date for plan F and base stations?!?!?!

Hi OblibionHase,

It was supposed to release status today, but I still need freight information of Index controllers to input. Our team is still confirming the time to ship controllers from China to USA after Pimax collects controllers from Valve’s manufacture in China on this 27th. So, I will release our detailed plan tomorrow.

B.R.
Konger

6 Likes

Weren’t they supposed to go from Valve USA to Pimax Florida?

1 Like

No, the manufacture is located in China, we will pick up controllers in China.

B.R.
Konger

1 Like
  • Index Controllers on steam = $279.00
  • Index Controllers are manufactured in China
  • Controllers Upgrade Plan ($300 already paid for BSs + Nonsenses) = +$259.00

This is phenomenal!

Thank you for your kind answer. take the time you need but please give us a wise approximation. Rather estimate 6 month with zero delay than estimation of 2 month with 2 month of delay.
knowing that with third party in the loop estimation is tough work thought
B.R.

1 Like

Looking forward to your plan! Are you sure you’re going to keep your promise? I ask since it’s only 3 hours left in China. Thanks Konger!