A little gift from Pimax with every Pimax order

accessory

Did anyone received with the HMD or any update?

Get in line :joy:

None of the accessories have been shipped yet, and assumed not finished development. Backers are waiting on all stretch goal accessories and so far we have very little to go on for a roadmap to set current expectations, regardless of how many times the question is asked.

But that’s quite funny, the wording absolutely suggests you get the frame in the box. False advertising at its best :roll_eyes:

Nope another pimax promise that has not seen the light of day. Based on past evidence I estimate it will take them 3 years to design and ship this piece of plastic.

Their “little gift” to backers so far has been a 1.5 year shell game with slight of hand.

No not even the pic in an email. Lol. So you got more than us backers on that one. :beers::sunglasses::+1::sparkles:

Good to see the pic hasn’t changed since the kickstarter. :smirk:

We did get the 3d model file on printing a crack resistant cover. :beers::smirk::+1::sparkles:

Yes the one that nobody has yet printed and proudly displayed on their headset, the one that will hide the real cracks underneath. :joy::rofl::beer::+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I think you can DIY that one cutting into the cardboard box :grin:

Can you 3D print the controllers next please, and thanks.

I just have longsighted issue by age and want to save more for my eye, I hope that we will get prescription lenses soon.