@PIMAX-Support it seems like people repeatedly struggle in getting GearBest properly handle their replacement. Maybe instead of sending people to GearBest, you could create official online replacement request form where the customer sends the item to you or gearbest, however the process managed by you so the client won’t have to go via so many emails and stress with GearBest.
- Customer fill in replacement / RMA form on your site.
- Get RMA confirmation ID.
- Receive shipping instructions for his specific country.
- Send the device to GB/PiMAX with this ID attached.
- No needless questions or stress from GearBest.
- Client get his new item replacement shipped to him.
Seriously, customer should not be wasting days on trying explain GearBest things which he already agreed upon with you. Especially, when clients got the wrong product (not as described).
Hope it helps!