Ask Pimax anything about the KS delivery

24 for both pledges. I had originally done all 8K but then switched to 5K+ and 8K so I can decide which I like better and sell the others.

Please let us know which you prefer. Thanks!

Backer #59 no tracking yet. I’m expecting something soon. Should catch one of these mini waves.

My friend who’s backer 25 still hasn’t gotten notice of shipment for his 5K+ so they must slowly be getting those cranked out

Yea I switched form 8k to 5k+ if that means anything.

I’m a little confused it sounds like we are being told we will be asked if we want a 5K or an 8K at least from the youtube videos I have seen but have not seen any survey selection yet. I wanted to see if this was as intended or if I have missed something.

I do however think it makes more sense to get everyone’s feed back though to ease production as that way you know what everyone wants and set exceptions for ordering parts/manufacturing etc.

They are going by batches. Now if you have decided already we do have a closed pin topic where we link your choice for pimax. Generally in this scenario you post backer number & choice.

Now if your not sure yet there is time.

I have raised your user level by 1.

My Pimax 8K has arrived two days ago in UK. Since today I have no new tracking / shipping information. How can I check the actual status / what are the next steps?

It’s probably sitting in Customs, waiting for approval to be imported. You probably won’t get any more tracking info until it’s been cleared for shipment.

OK, let’s see and wait…

If it’s ems then check if there is ems tracking in the uk. But yeah probably still being processed in customs.

No, it’s SF Express… last message was:

2018-10-16 Tuesday
00:30:47 Delivered. Thank you for using SF Express. Looking forward to serving you again

Yeah, mine is with yours. It’ll go to another delivery service now (UPS, Parcelforce, Billy Bob Dodgy Deliveries, etc.).

Let’s hope thats the case… and not that they decided to call back the units and halt the shipments due to quality issues…

Going to get a lot of hate thinking like this… :thinking::roll_eyes:

Hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
loses the plot

I think that’s enough

:smiley:

hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+ hate+
etc… :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to the 2018 Playa Haters’ Ball.
Here is a clip from one of the previous year’s Playa Haters’ Ball.

Aww, poor @TrevorVR

need some
LOVE, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love

NO HOMO
unless :wink:

Okay folks let’s not clutter this topic plz.

There doesn’t seem to be a lot of love for this service.