Berlin meetup - DISCUSSION of impressions

I will buy a 2 Euro cardboard

It look no people said too much about 8k sharpness today.

xenophobia is rising … we are lucky not to live close to the main areas were this demonstrations and vilolence happens… but you can feel it everywhere. Last year my wife and I were searching for a flat, I really had the feeling some didnt want to five us the flat after they saw that my wife is Iranian.
I think it will get worse in the future…we will see.
But enough offtopic^^

I would really like to get official information about the 8kX … I wanted to choose the x version on KS…but because I didn’t want to wait till Mai ^^ (lol)…I choose the 8k complete package. Since it sounds like there is no big difference between 8k and 5k+ I hope to get the option to upgrade to 8k x :confused: but I dont think this will happen.

They should have made a 8K+ with oled panels.

Ah, i did not know that…It’s a shame there is even a word for it… My wife is from Marocco. She’s more lovely and dignit than one could imagine. Cheers, mate wish you all best! People from different countries will never always match, because of culture, but then again people from the same race also fight each other. Well let’s hope Pimax will unify us as backers :slight_smile: And a littlebit more of the world is at peace because of that…

Ok, very off topic, but i wanted to let know we are not all xenophobic.

Here one other:

Berlin meetup - Backers' "Hands On" Impressions ONLY

you obviously do not frequent this forum, this is probably the most divisive community i have ever experienced.

You obviously do not frequent r/vive and r/oculus then…lol

in fact, i do frequent /r/vive very often. and i agree it grieves me to see that discontent as well.

I wanted to send him a warm word in the best English i could come up with, at the moment.
And maybe some wishful thinking.

We can always try :slight_smile:

Besides, all things internet are divisive.

if anyone dare mention pimax in r/vive its almost as bad as someone mentioning the vive in r/oculus :slight_smile:

People and their camps… Yeah, it’s the same with xbox vs playstation, apple vs android and so on.
People think they need to identify themselves via owning stuff. Same sh*t going on in Holland here, about soccer… Glad to not have to participate in debates about what a player needed to do in a match, or the discisions a trainer makes or wich club is the best etc. LOL

spectrum was still better than c64 though!

ROFL twenty characters.

Anyway, in full doubt about 5 or 8k. As i understood the blacks were better on the 8k.
Recently bought the Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Waterforce Xtreme Edition.
Not planning to update anytime soon! So than the 5k… Dunno.

I’m swaying all over the place on 5k+ vs 8k here. obviously I’ll wait for NDA lift and in-depth comparisons and options… but for a quick judgement on what we’ve see its really a close call.

MRTV - MIXED REALITY TV - Pimax Backer Meetup - First Impression Interviews: Pimax 8k or Pimax 5k Plus? What is better?

Berlin meetup - Backers' "Hands On" Impressions ONLY

Yep, just edited it on site for you guys! Enjoy!

So many ED players ! We have to make a CMDR list !

Can i start it ?

CMDR | Have HMD | Used 8K ? 5K ? | Impressions ?

DouglasteR | Odyssey | No | No | Still waiting mine.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Berlin meetup - Backers’ “Hands On” Impressions ONLY