- When I test old headset on meet up, it look darker than the new one.
- The reason is, when I use the old headset, I set low brightness at low on PiTool 95 and after that I return to use PiTool 91. I understand that it will use normal brightness automatically, but it look this setting config in the HMD while the new one using the high brightness, so this make me misunderstand that the new headset look more bright.
- Housing issue.
- The new one has better , look stronger than the old headset, unfortunately the new headset already cracked on the both left and right side again.
Old headset, the small crack can be bigger
The new one still have the dead pixel, pimax offer only change cable, but I think it still need to get the replacement.
- Blinking dot issue.
- I don’t found this problem on the old headset, after I try to use power adapter or use some device to decrease the noise, they can’ t be solve the issue. When I try to swap the cable, it work.
Problem is caused by bad cable. I try the old headset after change the cable, it has the same problem.
- When no any black dots, everything look more wonderful. I try honey select, although I use the low brightness, I still suspect that I user high brightness or not, when I look on PiTool, I found that it still be low brightness. So it is very big different between “black dots” and “no black dots” unit.
Not sure, but look like I can see sde easier for a little bit in new headset
, maybe about some brightness.
Both have the same.