Customer service not responding

Hello. I was told by customer support on Thursday that @Matthew.Xu was supposed to contact me on Friday about RMAing my headset. Come Friday no response so I ask the person handling my support ticket (through Skype) why Matthew has not responded. No response. Come Monday I ask again. Still no response. On Tuesday I emailed Matthew and sent a message through the support ticket system. Still no response. I would like to know why I have not gotten a response from anyone. I am fine if I am told something like “we are busy now we might be able to get to you at XYZ date”. It has already been determined that I need to RMA my headset so I should not take much time to just send me some shipping labels.

Thank you very much for you time,

Bud G. :grinning:

4 Likes

I created ticket 29591 or something. I am afraid it will be a “bit” of a wait, lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My ticket number was Error 19128 and I made it more than a week ago but I still dont think they got 10000+ support tickets between now and then. I think it has something to do with the date or it’s just random.

1 Like

Sorry for my late response.

Did the team get back to you? Has your problem been solved?

Thank you.

No. They told me you were going to contact me.

Sorry, I’ll go to the helpdesk later to deal with after-sales tickets. Thank you.

1 Like