Dirt rally 2.0 works fine without PP

review

Hows the wheel compatibility with DR2? I bought a full thrustmaster setup to play Dirt Rally1 only to find it wasnt supported. Are most wheels supported this time round?

Here’s their list
http://blog.codemasters.com/community/02/dirt-rally-2-0-supported-peripherals-list/

Doesn’t list my trusty Momo but it is an old standard 210 degree wheel for which I have never had trouble with racers. I scored it open box for $110 many years ago then got a 2nd one for $30 in a scratch and dent sale, as a back up. ironically, it is still brand new awaiting my breaking the original. :grinning:

Not what I thought would work :thinking:, but glad I could help.:grinning:

Unfortunately my prerequisites don’t end at “no vr no buy”:laughing: I’m reading(Steam forums)the FFB isn’t that good, then there’s telemetry(SimCommander), which looks to be supported/working.

Just bought from Instant Gaming and have to say not happy with the security hoops they put you through to verify you’re not “a third party”. Any idea how long I have to wait before being sent a key?

@jTeller if you pay with Paypal you will receive your code instantly after checkout. I guess paying directly with CC may require some security steps though…

I have the Thrustmaster T300 and the T3PA pedales from thrustmaster - they work

Thanks for your reply @sweviver …I did actually pay with Paypal and just checked my email this morning, the confirmation email from Instantgaming came in 4 hours later at 3am my time. I just activated the key on Steam and relieved to see it works, so a legit site :+1::beer:

holy crap the DR2 download is 74gb…all hail to the 2 TB drive.

Is the T300 in the controller list or is it working as a generic device?

T300 works and is recognized as one.