Faulty Headset, slight touching on bottom sides of HMD greys out screen

The following has been forwarded to Pimax Support under SUPEN-3199
I am having an issue where I touch a certain area of the headset and the screen greys out / cuts off for about 5-10 seconds then shifts back into the game. This only happens when i touch the headset, it is not a issue to do with the lack of tracking. It happens when if i put the headset on or off, or touch it to readjust on my head or change the IDP. it mainly happens when i physically touch, the bottom right side of the headset, near the IDP wheel.I can block the headset with my hands or objects and it still works fine. only when it is touched it cuts out, my guess is loose or faulty wiring to the sensors.
@Dallas.Hao @Doman.Chen

I have the same problem, I’d be interested by a response as well!
@PimaxUSA @Pimax-Support @PimaxVR

@super_dre: do you have a 8k?

Whoops, forgot to mention, It’s a 5k+.

i received an email back from support:

Alan Sun commented:
hi,
i have met this same problem,maybe you touch(cover) the sensor inside.

Hasnt exactly touched on the warranty exchange.
Being a vive owner for years. im quite aware how the sensors work. my lighthouses are where theyve always been and theres no light or reflections in the room.

I am also experiencing an audio problem like some other people are on the forum / reddit.
i plugged my headphones in and sometime the audio cuts out or only works in the right ear.
What is the next step to send the headset back to be replaced or even a refund if this becomes too difficult?
I’ve only received a vague response from Alan.
@Alan.sun @Sean.Huang @Dallas.Hao @Doman.Chen @Pimax-Support @PimaxVR @PimaxUSA

Can we get an answer? It seem we get a message once a month on how Pimax is going to improve support and then nothing happens or it just gets worse …