Download link: https://mega.nz/#!pNY2wCQC!L2luXkIIDa8aaCo4rCpJvgRRgG3mP2YVJ3f8lcPo1TA
Edit: Please go to Pimax website (https://www.pimaxvr.com/piplay/?lang=en) to get the latest Piplay that can be compatible with Nolo CV1 better.
Appreciate your kind concern and support all the time. Given that you guys who have already owned Nolo CV1 and eagerly want to enjoy Pimax 4K VR + Nolo CV1 well, tonight we’re pleased to release this Beta version in this post.
Please be noted that it’s still a Beta version which may cause some unknown issues, but please also be assured that our engineers will fix them in further version soon.
This is the first version combining Piplay with Nolo between us. Any comments and feedback would be much appreciated.
- Uninstall the previous driver of Nolo CV1 and then install Piplay dirver only.
- Please make sure that your positioning suite has already matched with the base station of Nolo (Tips: The color of led should be green after normal connection). Please see Nolo manual for this issue.
- Please previously charge base station and controllers fully before used. Base station could be using when it’s charging.
- The length of current cable is 3 meters, please pay more attention to displacement distance and intensity, to avoid damage for cables or connectors.
- Change logs will be updated in further version soon.