How to solve "Disconnect" or "Not tracked" of headset, base station, controller randomly, image follow head although not use base station. (PiTool 91)

fix-guide

Hi,you can also create a ticket from support:https://pimaxvr.com/pages/feedback

Hi @Doman.Chen, im having the same problem too. Im unable to log in into the system to create a ticket, i used the forgotten password feature and yet to receive any email.

Not sure what went wrong, kindly advice .

FYI: The account for the support system is different from both the forum and the shop.

Yes,there are different accounts from the forum and the official website.

Thank you for the clarification, I thought we used the same account for the support platfrom as well since shop and forum are already two separate accounts.

Noted, thanks for the confirmation! :+1:t3:

You’re welcome. It’s a bit confusing and You’re neither the first nor the last one to think so… :wink:

In the latest PiTool version, I don’t found this issue. Only restart PiTool Service in PiTool sometimes if some controller are not connected.

Update

Sometimes, windows defender block some software such as steamvr, steamvr dashboard and other, I found that the display become dark after start steamvr. So may you have to add program to exclusion list or close the windows defender.

Make sure Xbox Kinect isn’t on too, lol.