I have not recieved the reimbursement for delivery cost of the defective headset yet

issue

I received 5kplus replacement on March 20.
Then March 30, I received the email from @sean Huang that promises a refund for thedefective headset delivery cost and I received the email asking to share my paypal account April 3, but unfortunately I didn’t notice it, so my reply was delayed for a week.
After that, there was no reply from pimax and I have not received a refund yet.
When can I receive a refund?
My supen:SUPEN-1659
Thank you.

the service desk is currently down ,
give me your order number pls.

Thank you for your reply.
My backer number:2088
thank you.

hi,
Huang is busy very day, he may missed it, sorry.
now he is checking it again,
you will get it very soon.

same here. waiting for weeks now for an answer.

backer 646, supen 1651.

A week has passed since your reply but I have not received the reinversment yet.
How is this issue proceeding?

this is really getting on my nerves… wtf is going on? FRAUD?!

and they have the balls to send a “support infrastructure update” newsletter over kickstarter, talking about a live chat and 24h support response times… none of it is true or real.

this is really the worst joke of a company I ever witnessed, really! :rofl:

Hi pimax support
I recognize your very busy schedule, but I have been waiting for your response on this isuue for over a month.
I have been tired of waiting lol.
Thank you for your prompt response.

Did you finally get your refund and a replacement headset free of defect because right now I am in the same boat as you ?

I don’t receive my reimbursement yet.
I asked support many times, but there was no reply.
I don’t know what to do.
I almost give up.

On my side, I have a new tracking number for the replacement headset and should receive something shortly. Regarding the reimbursement for the shipping fees that I paid myself to ship the defective heaset, I am still waiting and looking thru my paypal everyday. Wednesday next week, it will make 2 weeks already. Matthew told me Monday that I should get my monney this week but only 1 more day in China to go before the end of the week so it doesnt look good either.