Kickstarter Backer 2668 (8KX) Nothing received yet, even though my shipping address has been confirmed multiple times

I’d like to be contacted by a PiMax representative to go over the abysmal support I have received so far.

Multiple mails have been sent, I clarified which loan device I’d like and yet nothing has been shipped to me.
All my reply mails have since been ignored.

I’d like PiMax to keep its promise and ship my load device since I am an 8KX Backer!

Please contact me ASAP.

Same here. Backer 2390 8kx waiting for my loaner since 2017…

hey , 8KX is still in R&D stage.

Yes, 8KX is not nearly finished, and I’d like the team to take their time for it too.
But we were promised loan devices in the mean time.
And we are getting ignored here…

@Heliosurge could you Point me in the right direction please?
Thanks!

@Dallas.Hao or @DerekVVV can maybe look into it… Do you have a Supen on not receiving?

Maybe they annouce Today something 8kx related…

Maybe. I think I missed @PimaxUSA’s monday update post. Anyone have a link?

Same here… waiting and waiting and waiting SUPEN 3773 Backer 2390

@Dallas.Hao @DerekVVV

@SweViver
Can you check your Twitter too please?

Thanks!

Hi,

I was buried in handling the outstanding tickets on SUP, now I believe all the tickets in this post have been cared.

Issue still totally not resolved!

No response on ticket SUPEN-4303 since May 8th, in which “Derek VVV” stated the shipment was lacking proper export documents and that the headset was now being sent out again (The ServiceDesk platform in which this was registered is no longer reachable at this point)

No response on ticket #1,613 (Odoo platform) whatsoever.

I have confirmed my address at least a half dozen times over the course of the last 6 months, so I take the note at the end of https://forum.pimaxvr.com/t/apology-for-the-delays-with-kickstarter-campaign/ as a personal insult.

I have tried to raise another ticket on the Odoo system to inform Pimax that with no shipment or refund by July 1st, I will be registering a formal complaint with Kickstarter and look into engaging legal means to recover my funds. It really sucks that we are at this point, I had such high hopes for this company.

Hi Scarl.

Sorry for the inconvienance. I have bumped your user level by 1. You can send DM(Direct Message)/PM. @SweViver can likely help with your ticket.

To save time click on his name & send PM with support ticket numbers & address info.

DONOT post your private info in the open forum. To ensure your private details stay secure.