My advice. Hold on upgrading/buying til Pimax gives a STRAIGHTFORWARD Answer

Not entirely true… :+1::wink: Same for “Current Owner”. I think it depends on shipping destination and hope it’s a bad configuration of the shop:

1 Like

For Germany the taxes where removed ( in the shop) yesterday.
I have ordered the 8kx without eyetracking only because the extra price was unclear - for people with such a case, how and can they interact on it? ( like get the eye tracking later for 149$ if they opt in now?)

Edit: added „in the shop“

3 Likes

current owners are also in upgrade plan. But when you choose destination to your country as a regular customer there is no tax.

3 Likes

But you may still pay them, if the goods come from outside of the EU. So the fact that they have been removed from the shop, does not directly answer the questions asked above: 1) Are we going to pay taxes on everything since now on? 2) From where is Pimax shipping the stuff?

6 Likes

You wrote “only as a backer” and that’s not true as I (pre-order customer) will also be charged extra taxes when using this:

chrome

8 Likes

Exactly. I don’t want to pay “taxes” to Pimax, then have them make a mistake and end up paying import taxes again. And if they are indeed shipping from Germany I’m not paying 80$ for that unless I get a special delivery or something… Maybe a song and dance…? :wink:

8 Likes

Exactly, I second that just like @TrevorVR asked also

3 Likes

Thanks for clarifying this.
So the price now of option 2 is including eyetraking?

1 Like

@Pimaxusa - Unfortuantely my circumstances don’t fit any of the upgrade groups. I’d appreciate if you could reply to the PM I sent you a couple of days ago so I understand my options on how to proceed. Thanks.

1 Like

They mentioned during the stream that if You needed a different package You should create a ticket.

3 Likes

Also the coupons provided By the team in form of codes are not accepted by the shop ( $100).
Guess some would like to know when or how to use them.
Thx .

3 Likes

I’d like to know how to transfer the controller / LH deposit to a headset, if Support don’t reply to the ticket. Then I’m willing to upgrade

3 Likes

They should just create a promo code/coupon for You on the amount You paid for the bundle.

3 Likes

Here’s hoping :pray: And that it doesn’t take a month to arrange :pray: :pray:

3 Likes

For 4 days now the price has been incorrect. We have been calling on this mistake since minutes after the video went live. Multiple threads have been made on this topic. Where the hell has pimax been? What’s going to happen to all the people that ordered with the incorrect prices? Why wasn’t the website pulled immediately? Why isn’t it being pulled now?

16 Likes

Backers who chose option 2 also payed for the eyetracker, so they should receive it.

I created a ticket about this, support replied they are working on it

2 Likes

Yeah there’s nothing on the website that says this. Just because martin says so on the forums doesnt mean anything. Sorry but I don’t trust a word from pimax anymore. Until the website is updated to reflect that option 2 is actually purchasing the eye tracking module on top of the headset i ain’t buying. Which is pretty sad because I was ready to buy on day 1 but now I don’t even feel like I should.

1 Like

I’m agree with you, but if it has been a mistake, it should be reflected, Soon

I pre oder 8k+ charged 120$ for shipments no tax
Same day I ask for upgrade to 8kx and change shipping address to SHANGHAI ( Armax services )

I made 2 ticket already with Emails and 3 e-commerce
Lucky me i got no reply at all :face_with_raised_eyebrow: