Need preorder very soon, or will refund

orders

I ordered my Pimax 5k+ on January 9th this year. When I first ordered it, I was promised a February 21st delivery date. This date has come and gone, and now it has been an entire MONTH since I first ordered. I have contacted support on multiple occasions and have only received basic answers like “It is in the overseas warehouse”. Still, however, I have absolutely NO tracking number and NO information on if my headset even exists. I have waited for too long now, and I am starting to get worried that my headset has passed through your system in some way. Also, I absolutely need the headset within this week as I will be leaving for a multiple week vacation after and am unable to pick it up if dropped at my house. So, all I can ask for is my tracking number, and that my delivery is sped up as much as possible - or I may just have to cancel the order and request a refund. Thank you for your understanding.

@mozi
@Dallas.Hao

Same case here. My bank agreed to retract the payment made to Pimax on my call, so balls in your court… just FYI

@mozi

You can now check your order on the Pimax Website
https://pimaxvr.com/pages/check-your-order-status

I apologize for the inconvenience due to the improper customer service.

I need your order number to confirm your order status, can you send me your order number via private message?