New Comfort Mods For Pimax Head Strap. Available To Buy Now

Hi. I’m processing your one today. Eek I don’t think it will get there by Thursday but I’m doing my best

3 Likes

Any update on my order on the Odyssey and Das strap?

Give it a few more days and you will get a email notification of postage.

The guys so so busy and just set this up and I bet he can’t believe how busy he is

Rumour on the street is he has that much Velcro in his house, he got stuck to his kitchen door for 2 straight days!

4 Likes

Your two straps are booked for pickup and you will get a tracking notification as soon as it gets scanned through the depot :slight_smile: Usually they don’t mess around and it should be on a plane within 24 hrs. Cheers!

1 Like

It wears now like a helmet. Really great.

3 Likes

Received the Apache strap last week. Night and day improvement in comfort with the DAS.

2 Likes

Awesome job thank you :slight_smile: Now I just need my HMDs :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got my dispatch email and tracking number, thanks! @Davobkk is there any chance we can put you in charge of Pimax deliveries :smile:

6 Likes

Fits like a glove right :slight_smile: Happy it works for you. Cheers!

2 Likes

Just received and what is does specifically for me and the DAS is it spreads the weight over a wider part of the top of my skull. I like to put the back as low as possible and pull up the front top strap so the Pimax does not rest on my nose. Eventually i get a lot of weight on a 1 inch square on the very top of my skull. I feel it in the second hour of Skyrim sessions and it annoys me. This did a great job of dispersing that weight. It also feels like a cap when you just put it on without adjustments. I think with the DAS it’s a great addition.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to get mine, I even rigged up a counter weight for the back of the DAS

Can you post a pic or tell us what you did.
Thanks

I just found a common helmet counterweight that military uses to balance the weight of the front night vision on ebay, they are very cheap and use velcro, so I used an adhesive velcro strap on the DAS to attach, but they also have this: https://www.counterbalancevr.com/

2 Likes

Do you have tracking info for the US? Haven’t seen mine yet and was wondering when it might arrive.

Thanks

Please send me your order number to studioformcreative@gmail.com

I bought the Pimax Strap 01.03.2019 cant wait to feel tight fit around my Head :smiley:

Straps arrived today @Davobkk, thank you very much!

I can only test my Lenovo one until the 5k+ arrives, but the improvement is much greater than I imagined. Got the strap into a good position very quickly, the headset now fits significantly more comfortably by resting more on the top of my head (strap material is very good), drops into the sweet spot more easily, and I don’t need to set it painfully tight against my forehead any more!

I’m certain I can comfortably use it now for much longer - great work, thanks again :+1:

1 Like

Thanks you made my day with this post! happy to hear its working for so many people. Did you buy the Apache?

Anyone else interested can view them here:

https://www.studioformcreative.com

2 Likes

You deserve a happy day hehe :smiley: I bought the Odyssey and Deluxe straps

2 Likes

Hi i ordered myne on 01.03.2019 when does it get shipped? :smiley: i caaaaaant wait :smiley:

i sent an Email with my transaction Paypal Number @ studioform Email