The new Pitool 220.127.116.11 is available for public beta and it is available for download now.
Special Note: We are continuing to update these patch notes with more detailed information.
Here is the link:
- Added Motion Compensation.
- Black Level Adjustment for XR series.
- Includes many bug fixes and optimizations.
- Update Index controller compatibility and this includes updates for the use of Index controllers with some gaming titles.
- Update Oculus Software support.
- Bug fixes and optimizations to the PiTool UI.
- Optimize the usage rate of GPU, which will improve the performance. There were situations where the GPU would not be fully utilized and this fix should allow the GPU to be fully utilized.
- UI now asks you to identify your controller when you attempt to pair them. This allows for further optimization for the pairing process.
- Fixed a bug where there was a small possibility that the headset would not properly initialize. When this would occur the screens would not properly start and the headset red light would appear.