[Not Replied] Hong Kong Backers being SKIPPED ?!

issue

#1158 backer here in Hong Kong.

HMD produced in China. PIMAX claimed ready to ship on 26 Dec.
One month has passed and I AM STILL WAITING.

RANT

Seriously? You guys have a warehouse in HK for * sake. I am just one hour away from one of your warehouse and still it takes more than a month to deliver. Bravo… I am amazed with this kind of efficiency really. Put it on a *ing turtle and I might actually have it by now.

Edited: Sorry for my language… Been very frustrated since I saw “arrive at SH on 1/18” on the 1/11 spreadsheet. So many questions… Where did they send my HMD to? Why can’t they just send one from their HK warehouse? Is it that hard to re-arrange another one?

EDIT #2:
So apparently there are other HK backers with low numbers are being SKIPPED as well… This is unacceptable, we need an answer. @Matthew.Xu @Dallas.Hao @Sean.Huang @Alan.sun @Doman.Chen @PimaxUSA

Can you just go to the warehouse and claim your headset?

yes, maybe you can check on the status of the rest of us, real time.:rofl::joy:

Sorry for my language… Been very frustrated since I saw “arrive at SH on 1/18” on the 1/11 spreadsheet. So many questions… Where did they send my HMD to? Why can’t they just send one from their HK warehouse? Is it that hard to re-arrange another one?

yes I had the same status last spreadsheet “arrive 1/18”…now, my status is “on the way” to overseas warehouse. This wait, this tease is like walking on crushed glass in bare feet…month after month.

I might actually consider to do it if they give me an address, or end up needing to demand a replacement… If I am that fortunate.

Did you choose 8K or 5K+?

and the irony is we roll the dice on delivery as a 5K+ backer and hope on arrival, no white spots, no dead pixels, no cracks on caseing…and then even if it arrives in mint condition there’s still another 6 month wait for controllers/basestations.,…and let’s not forget the stretch goal awards kids. Preorders will probably start to ship long before the majority of backers have theirs in hand.

5K+ …not long enough…of waiting…

Have you opened a ticket? Or had any other communications (promises)?

yes, Matthew Xu has been very helpful and said that the shipment is arrived at the HK warehouse 4 days ago. Still no tracking number tho…

I was shown as arriving in SH 1/7, then I was told it was there (in US Warehouse) and ready to ship in the next couple of days, and now it’s showing that it’s on the way to overseas warehouse.

Next thing it’s going to show it’s being built.

(Sorry about people thinking I’m from Shanghai)

I did have a Vive and lighthouses.
But the 10m cable I ordered won’t be here before 3rd quarter I think. Matthew replied “可能要到年后”, which translated to “later in the year”…Sigh
I end up ordering an DP extension cable from UK amazon a week ago, yes a longer wait but reddit said it works. :laughing:
I already have the DAS mod printed, and now even the cable might arrived before my 5k+. :rofl:

I dont care any more the pimax lovelight is out kiddys gotta get fit

Man, if I was as close to the warehouse as you I’d be taking a trip there to try my luck.

Well… Matthew said to have their colleagues “speed up” processing my order 4 days ago… But here I am, still waiting for a tracking number (still don’t have one when replied yesterday).

Edited: Yes I know I should have waited for a couple of more days with a ranting thread like this, but it is a “one month anniversary” for my long-waiting so I can’t help. :rofl:

In Hong Kong the power plugs and sockets are of type G and D. The standard voltage is 220 V and the standard frequency is 50 Hz.

The advantage of being part of the empire at one point in time.

I am planning to get the power from the vive linkbox since I needed it for the usb connection.
It will be helpful if anyone can tell me what DC connector size the pimax splitter uses.

I have been avoid visiting pimax sub-reddit or reading here.
Beat saber is all I play these days… But then I read about how great the immerse increases even with this game and wider fov helps. uh…

Maybe this is what you are looking for