P122xxx pre order number

orders

No there is no proof to substantiate your right. Just events that make you think it is so. :beers::sunglasses::+1::sparkles:

Much like your badgering of Sweviver to continue digging because you believed he owed you the perceived truths you wanted. Try being humble for a change.

if it has the shape of an apple, the taste of an apple, the colour of an apple, then it is probably an apple, even if there will always be someone open to the possibility that it is something else

Are you sure you’re okay? Don’t try to attack me with arguments that you clearly didn’t understand at all, and also don’t use childish methods to support your arguments…

I understood exactly what you were doing at that time with SweViver. And so do you. Once he stated he was not continuing tge macro shot debate it was over & you didn’t want to let it go.

Keep justifying to yourself how you need to be right.

I am not going to continue to feed you.

Absolutely not, I just had to write dozens of posts, not to Sweviver, but to users like you who, unable to read a simple text without being distracted, they understood the opposite of what I saying.

And believe me, it was very frustrating…

Glad to have been of assistance. :beers::sunglasses::+1::sparkles: