[Pictures]The PiMax products are ready to send 18th Dec 2018

OK… thanks for the info… much appreciated!

Urk, that must have been more annoying than the light leaking issue on the previous one.

Dallas replied to the photograph idea (already suggested) saying they aren’t photographers and don’t have time to take photos of more boxes.

I really like your sense of humor. Alas, January had this next holiday festivity in China upcoming, but I hope that the Pimax folks will find time to come to the factory for a handful of days during the month nevertheless…

Well with their projections they will lilely need to work 2019 holiday to meet deadlines @Dallas.Hao right?

Dallas reply was terrible and to suggest that they couldn’t take pictures of a few boxes because they aren’t photographers is laughable. Well it looks like at least a couple of Pimax workers are photographers or how did the pictures get taken :joy:

Also no one has already suggested that they retake the photos.

Even if they did some how find some expert National Geographic photographers to take the difficult pictures of some static boxes it doesn’t mean it’s going to get to anyone any quicker.

It would be so easy for Pimax to fix this but they just love to shoot themselves in their own foot :clap:

The third batch have sent 28th Nov ,I will release 4th batch information today with production update

We will close the question if there is no answer after 3 days.Can you tell me your question number.For example : SUP ***

sorry about the answer before.It’s our mistake to release photo without check.Sorry about that

The third batch is on their way to overseas warehouse.The tracking information will send to backer’s email while the warehouse start to deliver.

sorry about the late reply.We are trying new ship method in 4th batch for faster deliver

@Dallas.Hao

Hi! I couldn’t find this information anywhere, so I am asking it here (again).
Can you PLEASE tell us how many headsets were sent in the first, second and third batch. Also how many will be sent in fourth, fifth and so on…
THX!

batch 1, quantity 70 Status : Already received
batch 2, quantity 127 Ship date :14 NOV 2018 Status: On the way
batch 3, quantity 136 Ship date :28 NOV 2018 Status:On the way
Batch 4 quantity 130 Ship date :3th Dec 2018 68 units;5 Dec 2018 Today(new ship method) 62 units

Can you explain why so few units are being shipped while the daily production Matthew informed us about was reaching quantities of 50-100 units a day ?

Where do all the other units go to ? Other customers than backers ?

Their report shows theres 780 units in the warehouse after yesterday, but yeah, why in the warehouse and not on the way to backers?

They are all ready at around 100 units a day + the 3rd production line starts soon so Pimax should be assembling over 200 units a day soon according to there latest ramp up schedule. But like you just said shipping no’s don’t seem as high as the production no’s . Didn’t Pimax already have 500 + units finished last week?

They must still need testers. They should fly us out there to test them .

Yeah I’ll be free to go after this week. Send me the tickets, Pimax!

Can you put one of the good ones aside for me ? :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

The shipment numbers are far too low.