Pimax 4K diplay(Green light & No display)

Dear Sirs,
Even I installed the Pi-play successfully and diplayed all devices are connected,

1. HMD unit with green light
  2. No diplay with black screen.

I need your technical support.
    Please refer to attached snapshot.
    But I cannot upload Dr.Pi log due to your system(only available to be uploaded by JPG, not log format).

Thanks.

Hi KenJung,

having a solid green light means that the device is connected but there is an issue with the HDMI connection. please can you unplug and then re-plug in the HDMI cable… make sure its going into the dedicated GPU and not onto the onboard GPU

Eno

Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for the reply.
Even I have reconnected to the HDMI, the situation is same as before.
I have two HMDI plug, one is for the main monitor and one for your Pimax now.
I already exchanged the position each other but same result.

Wait further instruction.

Could you please give us the spec of your pc, including make, model, amd or Nvidia card and what drivers you are using please.

Did you have any errors when installing piplay at all?

Thanks

Eno

Can you check below linked information for more detailed?
https://us.msi.com/product/vortex/Vortex-G65VR-Geforce®-GTX-1070/Gallery

Windows 10
Latest 6th Gen. Intel® Core™ i7 processor
NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 graphics
Small 6.5-liter and 10.5” High Chassis
Exclusive Super RAID 4 (Dual NVMe M.2 SSDs by PCIe Gen3 x4 in RAID 0) (optional)
Thunderbolt™ 3 - supporting 40Gbps ultra speed data transfer rate, dual 4K monitor output and portable charging power up to 5V/3A
USB Type-C reversible plug
Exclusive Storm Cooling Technology - creating rotating column airflow, ensuring ultra-cooling efficiency
Nahimic Sound Technology - delivering 360⁰ immersive audio experience to your speakers
Killer DoubleShot-X3™ Pro (2x Killer Gb LAN + Killer 802.11 a/c WiFi) - granting unprecedented network speed up to 2,867Gbps throughput
2 x Killer E2400 Gigabit LAN Controller with Advanced Stream Detect 2.0
Killer Wireless-AC 1535 supporting Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO)
Killer Shield reduces ping rate and ensures smoother gameplay
Matrix Display supporting 6 external monitors and surround mode up to external 3 monitors
450W 80 Plus Gold Certification PSU

In additon to above,
I am now using Nvidia driver 416.34 version.
Also there was no error during the installation.

If you can please try plugging monitor into a DP connection on gpu (use dp2hdmi adapter if needed)

I am sorry. I do not have Dp connection cable.
Is there any option to solve the situation without this cable?

For your reference, Even i disconnected the main monitor cable. the unit is same with green light.

As a general test try just tge headset plugged in on a reboot. No monitor. If this works than the 2 hdmi connections are interfering with one another.

If so then you will need a Display port to hdmi adapter.

Which Piplay version are you using?

Unfortunately, it is not working even using one headset.
Also the version is 3.0.0.8.1.

Dear sir,
Is there no more instruction to solve the problem?

I am still wait your next message.

Maybe try installing Pitool. It can install along side piplay. Just only run one of them. @Enopho has beem testing pitool with the 4k

But you will need a dp2hdmi for your monitor either way as hdmi share gpu lanes & can cause conflicts.

I will purchase the dp connector and try again.
I will update the situation tomorrow.
Good night.

Dear Helio,

As per your guidance, I am now using Dp connection for main monitor, and connected to HDMI for Pimax.
But the situation is same(Green color) even the message is showing “Pimax connected”.
Also installed all mentioned program such as pi-tool.

Please inform what is next stage?

Hmm… Unfortunately I think we will need support to setup a skype with teamviewer session.

@Pimax-Support @PM_Sean

Hi kenjung removed your message as this is a public channel. And that info would allow anyone reading it access to your system.

I am a community volunteer. You will need to wait for support & setup a time tgat works for you & them. It’s 8:30pm in China.

Dear sir.
I am very sorry. I did not know it.
I will wait their reponse.
Thank you so much.

No worries. There is a lot to learn with computers. :beers::sunglasses::+1::sparkles:

Maybe PImax staff will request the remote control once they are ready?
Can I wait until their invitation?