Pimax 8k. screen doesn't work. might have a sulotion

suggestions

My headset worked only once before PC reset . i have tried everything from replug all of the cables to reinstalling nvidia … my best guess is the frimware update that we had when installing pitool for the first time. question is where it is located and how do we replace/delete/move it so we could install a new frimware in its place…

only way i know so far is to reinstall the windows which i really trying to avoid…

Had no help finding the frimware. Reinstalled windows and now the headset turns on. Didnt restart the PC yet. Hopefully it will keep working afterwards. Also I noticed a problem with the right lense . More info to come…

After i restarted my PC the Headset won’t turn on… got a steady red light and error 10600.

reinstalled Pitool. headset turns on “black light” …
also I found out from the box that i got my headset in that it had another label under my shipping label that states that the package was returned from russia to singapore by a guy named Dzmitry. meaning that the headset might already had a defect than and they just decided to send it to me anyways… idk