This is whats being worked on, I think we can expect at least a few of these after the first four which are confirmed.
What is confirmed as being worked on
- Dynamic distortion correction ETA (Confirmed)
- New lenses (Unintentionally or subtly/discreetly confirmed - if lenses were still the same there would be no issue talking about them and it would not be under NDA)
- New different controller design ETA (Confirmed)
- New tracking ring design ETA (Confirmed)
- Face cooling fitting solution for comfort kit/all in one DAS. (Confirmed)
- 90hz mode for the 8K+ and 8KX. (Confirmed in Pimax day 1 stream)
What can be expected
- Status on all accessories and oled versions.
- Firm delivery dates for headsets and accessory.
- Vewing distance adjustability bracket to reduce eyestrain and distortion and improve comfort. (Having regard to Pimax day 2 comments on new accessories/face foams with Valve Index’s adjustability)