[Pimax Official] 8K Kickstarter and Pre-Order Delivery Status Report

pimax-official

Sure, I’ll post pictures and review!

It’s gonna be a long wait till 4693.

You are on place 728. So, March, 2 + 728 / 150 per day = March, 8

Dpd send my trak i am backer 1968 :scream:

congrats my friend :slight_smile:

Just got a DPD notification of a delivery arriving on Monday…the only other thing it could be is tickets to Harry Potter Tour for my wife’s 40th. Not sure if they would come via DPD.

If it’s my 8K that will be a very pleasant surprise indeed … going to be a long weekend now!

Oddly enough, I just got an alert from DPD about a package that’s arriving on Monday. The company who booked the carriage was Aumbow International trading Ltd. If you pop over to the DPD tracking link, you can talk to someone and they can tell you who the sender is if it hasn’t appeared on the app. :slight_smile: If it’s the same sender, then we could be in luck. :slight_smile:

No matter what arrives on Monday, it’ll be a lovely surprise because I can’t for the life of me remember what I could have ordered! LOL!

Rev

My hmd was also sent by the same company.

Oo…that’s quite exciting. :slight_smile:

Rev

Thanks for the tip, that’s the sender according to DPD, I’m both excited because I’m getting, and worried I’m going to be spending half my life tweaking because it’s so much earlier than I expected it and maybe it’s not completely plug and play yet.

#239X UK

I am a bit puzzled, the 18th Feb update showed my headset in build, not even sent to overseas warehouse. What do I do if it turns up and its a 5K+? Can it really be an 8K if they’re not due to ship until 7th March.

@Dallas.Hao @PimaxUSA @Sean.Huang can you please confirm?

I’ve just checked the spreadsheet and my 8K is still listed as “building”

How odd.

Rev

It’s not odd only 54 backer numbers were moved from the building tab.

Mine wasn’t one of them though.

Rev

Maybe it’s the Ikea edition, and we have to build it ourselves from a kit? lol

That would be awesome fun! :smiley:

Rev

Just got an update on the DPD website:

Date & Time Location Description
22 Feb 2019 15:45 Stoke We have your parcel and it’s on its way to you
22 Feb 2019 08:25 Sender We’ve received your order details, and we’re expecting your parcel shortly

Rev

Date & Time Location Description
22 Feb 2019 15:45 Stoke We have your parcel and it’s on its way to you
22 Feb 2019 08:06 Sender We’ve received your order details, and we’re expecting your parcel shortly

I was 16 minutes ahead of you, but you caught me up lol

19 mins goddamit, such a doofus

It’s a wee bit like watching the worlds slowest race! lol

Rev