[Pimax Official] 8K Kickstarter and Pre-Order Delivery Status Report

pimax-official

It’s like that Turbo movie before he gets souped up lol

Well that was quick! It’s just up the road now! :smiley:

Rev

Date & Time Location Description
22 Feb 2019 18:53 Hub 2 - Bham We have your parcel, and it’s on its way to our Plymouth depot
22 Feb 2019 15:45 Stoke We have your parcel and it’s on its way to you
22 Feb 2019 08:25 Sender We’ve received your order details, and we’re expecting your parcel shortly

I could pick it up from Birmingham it’s only an hour from me. Mine hasn’t made it there yet though…still only the 2 messages. I’m going to stop looking it’s not getting to me until Monday anyway.

I al backer 1969. Same for me

I’m gonna keep looking…because I have no life… :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Rev

8K Backer 33XX in UK already got tracking no.:

8K Backer 26XX in US also got notification of package coming:

I am backer 24XX still nothing. Were any 8Ks sent to HK warehouse? Why has it taken longer to reach HK than US and UK?

Maybe it is related to same holdup for Australian 5K+ backers. I wonder what the problem is with HK warehouse.

Hopefully will get tracking no. next week.

5K+ Backer 678X in Texas and although the spreadsheet says shipping, I still have no tracking no. Signed up for UPS and FedEx emails but nothing yet. I’m thinking it’s just gonna show up one day. Maybe next week, Maybe next month. :frowning:

Seems to be a problem in general with HK warehouse?

Fingers crossed for all you people still waiting in Australia and Asia. :crossed_fingers:

There are few Aussie backers with tracking numbers but there is nothing to track .

me too i am 25xx…no email no tracking number…what’s going on? where is my 8k hmd?

My package is just one county over now. Shame I can’t go collect it. lol

Rev

Date & Time Location Description
23 Feb 2019 07:02 Plymouth Your parcel has arrived at our Plymouth depot
22 Feb 2019 18:56 Hub 1 - Bham We have your parcel, and it’s on its way to our Plymouth depot
22 Feb 2019 18:53 Hub 2 - Bham We have your parcel, and it’s on its way to our Plymouth depot
22 Feb 2019 15:45 Stoke We have your parcel and it’s on its way to you
22 Feb 2019 08:25 Sender We’ve received your order details, and we’re expecting your parcel shortly

Me too, me too, OMG!!!

|22 Feb 2019 18:53|Hub 2 - Bham|We have your parcel, and it’s on its way to our Aldridge depot|
|22 Feb 2019 15:45|Stoke|We have your parcel and it’s on its way to you|
|22 Feb 2019 08:06|Sender|We’ve received your order details, and we’re expecting your parcel shortly|

8K backer 13XX :grinning:

I said I was going to stop looking but who am I kidding, mine is in Oldbury. 34 minute drive away, and I’m over there on Sunday for a comp the kids are in…holy crap!

You could get mine at the same time and drop it off to me. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Rev

Our vr company decided they are not gonne use any pimax devices anymore they said,

I am waiting two months on a replacement from our broken 5kplus,and also still didnt recieved the 8k…(yet)

They need better support,and dont wanne take the risk anymore…
I promoted them the pimax,but it was a big mistake…

I hope in the future pimax will have a better support,And hope they survive their buisness.

Our vr company decided they are not gonne use any pimax devices anymore they said

So, even if things get better they won’t use Pimax? Seems a bit silly?

I’m not trying to be provocative or anything, but do they realize that Pimax has just started shipping “real” orders?

Probably shouldn’t base a business on a kickstarter product that’s just launched… :wink:

Maybe they simply can’t wait forever before releasing their game/software?

Which is understandable, but “anymore”. Like never?

Latest progress updated.We are glad things goes smoothly.

Can’t believe it , just got a msg from DPD delivery on Wednesday, it has to be my 8k ,backer 285# , the wait might finally be over :grinning: