[Pimax Official 9th Jan] Kickstarter are in final step now,Headset type can not be changed

pimax-official

And also tracking numbers…

Yeah I can understand why some backers are upset but l don’t care that my name is there . I wish they had confirmed which headset we chose though .

@Dallas.Hao @Matthew.Xu @Sean.Huang please see SUPEN-918, I am marked as ‘preparation’ but do not want to be sent the wrong headset. I backed 8k originally but put 5k BE on the survey.

Thanks for your help, keep up the good work.

Please remove the link because :

1. they decided to remove it in the other thread because people were unhappy of public names and tracking number
  2. as it’s not online anymore, it won’t be accurate, and will cause people to ask too much useless questions…

new spreadsheet without backer name

Actually. I have now seen the email from January 4th (junk mail).
And on SurveyMonkey, I can choose to 5K, 5K+ and 5K BE.
If I choose now, they ignore it?

When Pimax stops changing, it makes me angrier than if I had to wait another x months.

In any case, I no longer want my pledge “8K”. This has previously not mentioned shortcomings.
A delay. This is unacceptable.

And 5k BE does notr support brainwarp at this point.Dont know why

Mine shows incomplete information (though I filled in each survey in full each time). The post says " 1. There are currently 185 backers who have not filled in the complete information, please see the yellow part of the attachment form. Please send your receipt information to Support, we will help you update the information," but there is nothing listed in the “yellow part of the attachment form” that I can see. Or was that where personal info was showing up that got removed?

You should file a support ticket or PM Dallas.Hao or Matthew.xu

Yeah, I got one opened. I’ll hit them up via private message too. Thanks!

I got delivery (Friday 4th) before tracking code (Monday 7th), so I imagine it should be with you very soon

@Crump not sure how it shows up on mobile, but on PC - this means the lines (rows) highlighted in yellow which have missing info. See example below.

Hey there Tris, yep I see the yellow, but I don’t see anything there that tells me what they need me to provide. :frowning: So I don’t know what is missing that I need to send them.

What backer number were you?

1055, UK, 5K+. I think those should be the important distinguishing factors

Ah OK, cool - I thought you couldn’t even see that. There’s loads of people who can’t view the spreadsheet properly on mobile.

If I was going to guess the rough translation of their statement…

1. There are currently 185 backers who have not filled in the complete information, please see the yellow part of the attachment form. Please send your receipt information to Support, we will help you update the information.

…it would be:

There are currently 185 backers who have not answered every question in the survey, these are the rows highlighted in yellow in the spreadsheet. Please create a support ticket (click support on the top right of the forum) and send us your details.

However this is a guess, as I’m not 100% sure what ‘receipt information’ refers to.

Maybe the legend who is @Matthew.Xu can clarify what they mean for you?

haha. sounds good. I sent a private message to him with my support ticket number. Thanks!

Your information is confirmed.You can check the spreadsheet for details

Thanks, Dallas! Looks like I have a good chance it’s been sent from your office.