[Pimax Official 9th Jan] Kickstarter are in final step now,Headset type can not be changed

pimax-official

Survey Link :https://bit.ly/2Qjg6D2

2128 Can you help me do this again?
sorry for the trouble

@Dallas.Hao What does it mean by “SH” ? “Finish production and will arrive by SH …” ?

it says i have already taken it. Did you send that link only to me?

Clean the browser cookies and you will be able to refill again

@Dallas.Hao

Hello, I did reply TWICE to the survey but in the Backer details’s excel file says that I did not answer ??

Does that mean that I’m stuck with the 8K ? In the survey I asked to change for the 5K+.

Does I need to complete the survey one more time ??

Thanks for your help.

Clément (Backer #4865)

Edit: I just filled the survey one more time with the link you juste gave.

ok I cleared my cookies and i was able to fill it again

@Dallas.Hao @Pimax-Support Since it seems that for some reason you decided NOT to publish the new spreadsheet, could you reply to SUPEN-1049?

I change two times but i said that wanted to wait. I know that the headset its produced but you could send the 5k+to backers that wanted that headset. Im seeing so many people receiving the headset that not wanted. At least some people are alerting you like me. But pimax seems that dont care. Can you tell when my headset will be send? Thanks.

Means, “will arrive at Shanghai …”

Your information is confirmed,we have received your survey.

We are arranging your headset shipment.

check my information #2595 thanks @Dallas.Hao

Please check #4769 please @Dallas.Hao

Hi,please check #2348 please @Dallas.Hao

hi,please check #5405 @Dallas.Hao

If needed i will redo the survey

@Dallas.Hao @xunshu @Sean.Huang @Matthew.Xu

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!

Seriously PIMAX. Have you ever heard the term “Shoot yourself in the foot?” because you just did that.

You talk about transparency and then pull something like this. Basically a big middle finger to those of us that wanted to wait, LIKE WE WERE TOLD WE WOULD BE ABLE TO DO, for reviews of the 5KBE. Why mus you keep repeating the same mistakes over and over and over.

I have my O+ but no lighthouses or controllers for my locked in 5k+. And controllers are expected in Q3 now according to Bob at the CES 2019 booth?

4:52 in https://youtu.be/3gtE50_58MA

Thanks for keeping us in the loop on that one. /SARCASM
3DOF is garbage compared to room scale so now I’ll be waiting until September. Actually November with shipping for controllers before I have a usable VR 2.0 solution.

Ship my headset to an earlier backer that will actually use it. Hell, ship it to a preorder customer so they don’t cancel their preorder. I’m backer 62xx so it’s not like I should be expecting it soon anyways. I don’t care if that delays my full package even if I stick with the 5k+. You were supposed to give us the chance to hear from @mixedrealityTV @SweViver and @VoodooDE

Allow people (like myself) to wait and if it means all the other backers and preorders get their 5k+'s and 8k’s before we do because we choose to wait then that’s our problem. I find it incredibly disrespectful and insulting to be lied too. CONSTANTLY. I’ve just given up hope at this point that Pimax will ever change. It’s one thing after another and every time I give you the benefit of the doubt that you’ve turned a corner and things are looking up you do something else to shatter confidence.

Rant Over

@Dallas.Hao @xunshu @Matthew.Xu @Sean.Huang

Hello Pimax team,

Can you please check on my status for backer #1618? I’ve done everything I can up to this point. If my info is not confirmed, can you please let me know what you’d like me to do so that we can resolve this and you can send me my Pimax 5k+?

Thanks!

Hello, could you please check my survey info. Have completed multiple times. Wanted to make sure it went through #5537 Thanks! @Dallas.Hao

Thank you :slight_smile:

Have a good day !

I think i may have guessed my tracking number by doing some research with recent batches sent from UK from 04/1 this month but says UK -> Unknown. Oh well i think imma gonna still keep an eye on it :rofl:

I guess, this is what happens when you are over hyped in recieving the headset :rofl:

Or i think imma gonna code a script from a specific range to a specific range and check if any is heading to Romania :sweat_smile:

Looks a lot better.
Not sure how happy I am about the clear text names of the backers but hey…