[Pimax Official Activity][Voting Period]Sharing Your Gaming Experience With Pimax

pimax-official
review

my review is i am still awaiting my 5k and 8k and it seems to be beyond a joke now and last info given was about the same as the info i was given 3 weeks ago lol

Not sure either. Post your review & link here. Send Leon a pm with your details

So who’s on top 3 these days? ಥ_ಥ I’m…happy for you ಥ_ಥ

I filled out Survey Monkey too but I wasn’t added to the list yet. Maybe they’re just still updating it?

@Leon.Wang

Same, My review is a part of this thread :slight_smile:

Will a photo of me with my kickstarter pledge on my monitor count as proof that I am an owner so I can register for this?

I have added my review here: Tips, tricks and a review

Which headset did you receive?

Post your review & post link here @Leon.Wang & I am sure he will help get you registered.

Still waiting for my headset, that’s the reason for the question. Just hoping that maybe it might show up before the deadline for the review submission.

Hi ! I filled the survey two days ago, and here is my review :slight_smile:

hi i did the survey in time and im not on the list…
@Leon.Wang can you please update the list becouse some poeple did the survey but not on the list

Same, please add me to list as well…

@Leon.Wang
I have posted my review here: Pimax 5k+ Review, RTX 2060 and FFR

Thanks.

@Leon.Wang
so i got my 5k+ at the day before yesterday so i can not join this event??
please add me into list
here is my review

and i will use my english skill to translate it to english

@Leon.Wang Here is my review: Review: Pimax 5k+

Backer or pre order? :beers::sunglasses::+1::sparkles:

Backernumber 3xxx. :slight_smile:

@Dallas.Hao please add to earlybackers. :beers::sunglasses::+1::sparkles:

@broklynite @Fomatter @GUNNER_BASS @titoine @lingaraju.g @VR247 @TheHolyOne @Murphderf @J11 @Horst789 @VTS @aesopfabled @StandingCow @proto @Darkaito_Bruns @IrregularProgramming @bubbleball @Decapper @Willyfisch @EMMET @DruidArena @noro @CrazyM @pome @nukular @TicTacToe @Kazesui @nickexp @V.Anaconda @TheIronWolf @Jien1963D @poca2k @HECer @Wooties @Korgen @Yassum @hOZ @laserob @Mal @born2bslow @JPiper @Possyguset @Koburzasty @Schadows @glassy99 @REDPINE @ItchyNutz @Zebaoth @vrVrVR @VRfan @SimonNQ
Hey guys, don’t forget your post and tag me in your post. The deadline is April 12th which means you guys have 4 days left.

still not got my kickstarter pledge so really unfair in my opinion