Pimax only gives 60% of the image


#1

Hello, my pimax only gives 60% of the image. the other 40% turn black, sometimes noise. Image adjustments do not work. It’s happened to someone, does anyone help me?

@Community @Pimax-Support @PM_Sean


#2

Can you provide details on your setup?

Windows ver
Cpu/ram
Gpu/driver version
Piplay version/firmware version
Headset first. 3 serial numbers.

Added pokes to your post.


#3

Would you please take a photo for display in the helmet?
Is it the same situation between video and Pimax mode?
you could try to refresh the firmware see whether it could be fixed.Please confirm your Pimax is 4K which is printed on device. Then download as this link for firmware. http://pisetup.pimaxvr.com/4K_Firmware_update.zip


#4

Intel® Core™ i7-6700 Quad Core
Memória RAM16 GB
Disco Rígido2 TB (7200 rpm)
Placa GráficaNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3gb
Intel® HD Graphics 530 (integrada)


#5

The intel graphics for sure will need to be disabled in the bios if not already.


#6

yes it is the same and sometimes the video mode does not work the screen is all black


#7

@Mariocamacho would you please send the video to me by sean.huang@pimaxvr.com? Is it normal before? or always like this?


#8

Windows --» windows 10 home
Gpu/driver version --» 398,82
Piplay version --» V3.0.0.81
firmware version --» Actual sent here
Headset first. 3 serial numbers --» SN10071174103358