Poll: delays / communication / trust

Since we are discussing a lot about polls lately I made a new one. I am no expert in this but I tried to make the poll as unbiased as possible.

How do you feel about the delays?

• 1 - They should take all the time they need.
  • 5 - They should have shipped a long time ago.

0 voters

How satisfied are you with the communication of the progress so far?

• 1 - totally satisfied
  • 5 - not satisfied at all

0 voters

How much trust do you have in pimax that the project will meet your expectations?

• 1 - totally trust
  • 5 - no trust at all

0 voters

Now the forum is getting flooded by polls that are asking the same questions.

Now the forum is getting flooded by polls that are asking the same questions.

The forums have always been full of redundant questions. At least polls are quicker to answer.

Sorry, but this is not really true. I was just reading in a thread where people were quoting a poll on the pimax facebook page about this topic and people were criticizing that this poll might be biased. I couldn’t find a similar unbiased poll on the forum. So i decided to try to make an unbiased poll to find out what type of people are really on this forum.

It is the same problem like everywhere. The people complaining are louder and more visible because they trigger more lively debates than people who are already satisfied. Also people who are already satisfied are far less likely to start a thread at all then people who are more emotionally involved.

My personal opinion is, that the neutral, the patient and the trusting faction is bigger than the people complaining and offending. But I am really not sure about that. So I made this poll.

And: If it annoys you. Ignore it.

your poll was a good pole and you should feel good.

Ah, another poll, was already worrying if the site was down, no new polls for… like, 3 hours ?

Ok. I surrender. I just tried to get an unbiased view.

Now, should I …

• Delete this poll.
  • Keep this poll.
  • Create 100 copies of this poll until i am banned.
  • Be ashamed of this poll.
  • Eat some nuggets.
  • Just shut up already.

0 voters

Lol this cracked me up…

This poll is definitely better designed than the others I’ve seen on here. Good job.

For this poll to be really accurate we should have this option to choose what sauce we want with the nuggets.
Just saying :wink: