Problemas com Amd xfx 380x por favor ajudem desenvolvedores

Boa tarde meus amigos, estou enfrentando um problema grave, com o pimax 4k na placa xfx380x amd, toda vez que eu instalo o programa piplay e conecto o óculos o pc trava totalmente nem tem como procurar o erro pois tenho que forçar para desligar o pc, se eu desinstalar o programa funciona, mais o óculos se torna inútil.
percebo que são drivers não otimizados para amd! favou ajuda quem puder responder obrigado!

OBS: lembrando que em meu not fraquinho com i5 e 930m funciona, e o pc mais potente trava!
Placa mãe: krait edition 970
processador: fx 8350
placa de video: xfx 380x
16 GB de memória Ram
Fonte corsair 600w

English Translation from Portuguese

Boa tarde meus amigos, estou enfrentando um problema grave, com o pimax 4k na placa xfx380x amd, toda vez que eu …

Boa tarde meus amigos, estou enfrentando um problema grave, com o pimax 4k na placa xfx380x amd, toda vez que eu …
More

Good afternoon my friends, I am facing a serious problem with the 4k pimax on the xfx380x amd board, every time I inst…
More

Feedback

Swap to Portuguese

Good afternoon my friends, I am facing a serious problem with the 4k pimax on the xfx380x amd board, every time I install the piplay program and I connect the glasses the pc totally crashes nor does it have to look for the error because I have to force to turn off the pc , if I uninstall the program works, the more the glasses becomes worthless.
I realize they are not optimized drivers for amd! favored help who can answer thanks!
OBS: remembering that in my not weak with i5 and 930m it works, and the most powerful pc hangs!
Motherboard: krait edition 970
Processor: fx 8350
video card: xfx 380x
16 GB Ram memory
Corsair 600w power supply

Hi can use Google translate?

Edit coverted your txt 2 english

What is the amd driver version?

@Pimax-Support may need to use google translate. @cdaked might be able to assist communication.

18.2.2 e já instalei a 18.2.1

I have the same problem with Amd Rx 480 :frowning:

I already solve the problem, you have to downgrade your graphics drivers, i don’t know what drivers works with that graphic card, maybe if is the same as mine the more stable version is the 17.7.1

os drivers da placa de vídeo carlos tu é brasileiro certo?

I think there maybe a special release to try

Wait on support but this link may help. When i get home will check n see which amd driver i am running.

@Pimax-Support. I think the Chinese New Year celebration is almost or is concluded.

para resolver o problema, Comprei uma GTX 1060 Agora o pimax deliga e liga sozinho!:desapontado:

@Heleno Sorry for the late reply because of Chinese Spring Festival, you may try to downgrade your graphics drivers to 17.7.1 as @Gjosecarlos003 did and any feedback will be appreciated.If it still has problems,please do not hesitate to contact our Pimax mailbox: support@pimaxvr.com, we are willing to connect to your PC with remote control.:slight_smile: