[Received Tracking Number]Any Update for UK Backers?

issue

It was a lot of headsets when was ot EMS had wrong tracking info posted that had people upset.

So be patient. Like Fast food it doesn’t always come as fast as one would prefer.

The entire office was out from the 2nd until today. I don’t directly have access to the shipping information into the EU or the UK. I do talk almost daily to numerous members of the team though so hopefully I can have an update for you tonight.

No worries. Thanks for the info!

Thanks for replying and any help would be appreciated @PimaxUSA

Ask about about countries too I beg…

looking forward to this

Thanks can you look into delivery for Australian Backers please ?

U.K. backer. No news either.

I think they’ve arrived! Looks like the Captain was wearing a Rift:

I don’t know if UKers are ready for some light humor but here it goes

This is what happen when Pimax hire this guy to deliver something to UK

Still waiting here…

With such a long delay for UK backers it makes me wonder, as the UK stock was used to fill for defective units was it a 1 for 1 swap with the broken units being assigned to UK backers, shipped back to China for refurbishment and return to UK. The round trip would explain the delay and mean we are effectively getting second hand refurb units. Sloppy seconds, conspiracy theory for sure but it would explain a lot.

Hi mega - I guarantee you that theory is totally false.

Hi Kevin, did you manage to get any good news ?
@PimaxUSA

I guess not :scream:

I received a tracking number when I submitted a support ticket.
The tracking number doesn’t show up when searching the tracker website they provided though.

Edit: May have actually not been in response to my ticket, could have just been a proactive one.

Is it a FedEx tracking no ?

Yes, it sure is. They also provide a universal tracking website.

I have now received the same email 4 times within 10 minutes, all with the same details.

----------------------------------- EMAIL 1
Dear friend,
The Pimax headset that you pledged has shipped from the warehouse to your address. The tracking number is as below:
Tracking number: ############
Carrier: FedEx

Thanks for your support to Pimax VR all the time.
-------------------------------- EMAIL 2
Dear friend,
The Pimax headset that you pledged has shipped from the warehouse to your address. The tracking number is ###############.
The logistics company is DHL
You may check the logistics information in this link: https://www.17track.net/en
Please be advised.

Why don’t you go to fedex’s web site and try the tracking no again .