[Replied]Help! I changed address in the kickstarter survey

You have been bumped up as requested. Welcome to pimax forums. :beers::sunglasses::+1::sparkles:

@Heliosurge can you bump me as well. I just moved!

I have bumped your user level up as requested.

Welcome to the pimax forums!

Many thanks! @Heliosurge

Hi, new forum user here! I just moved too and I need to change address. Can you bump me @Heliosurge?

There you go. Be sure to change your address via kickstarter & private message @xunshu & contact their support email for extra peace of mind.

Welcome to Pimax forums. :beers::sunglasses::+1::sparkles:

Hi! I also changed adress :slight_smile:

Edit : Nm, the adress I set in my kickstarter survey was at work… Guess I already was ahead of myself :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to the forums. I have bumped your user level by 1.

If your looking for added peace of mind. Message the team as in the earlier post.

Hi, also changed address. Would like to confirm the update in a pm :slight_smile: Thanks

Hi send a pm to @Pimax-Support & invite @Sean.Huang to your pm with backer details & address.

Bumped your user level up 1.

@Pimax-Support please help change the backer details & address

Hi friends, please send your requests to our mailbox: support@pimaxvr.com
We will confirm these addresses with you.Thanks in advance.

I’ve messaged support about me moving home but have heard no confirmation. In addition even if I get it delivered I have no idea whether I’ll be getting the k5+ as I changed my pledge on the survey sent out weeks ago.

Any other suggestions as to whom to contact?

@Dallas.Hao @Matthew.Xu

Added pokes to your post to pimax team members

Support email : support@pimaxvr.com

This is the most efficient person to contact(if your information is confirmed and need to change address)

Thanks guys, have emailed. Fingers crossed.