my Pimax 5k+ works fine as far as i can tell. I only have one remaining problem which appears to be a nuisance but not more then that.
- If i stop playing for about 2 - 5 Minutes and let the Pimax 5k+ lay down on the ground, it goes into StandBy Mode but never awakes again. The LED Above the Headset is permanently red then.
- Pimax 5k+
- PiTool 95
- Start SteamVR (or any other VRGame)
- Put the Pimax 5k+ onto the ground or any other hard surface
- Don’t move it for about 2 - 5 minutes
- Headset Displays go black / power off.
What i tried - but didn’t worked:
- Rebooting PC
- Restarting HMD by holding the Button on the upside
- Restarting HMD via PiTool
What i tried - and worked:
- Only way i found to bring the Headset alive was to remove the PowerPlug of the Pimax Headset Cable!
- After that the screens are lighted up again.
- But this shouldn’t be the real solution.
What i’d like to have:
- That the HMD awakes from the Standby as soon as i grab it from the group and/or put it onto my head again.