[Replied]Pimax 8K arrived and broke within 5 minutes

issue

Okay, I’ve tested my device on other PCs, both with existing VR installations for HTC Vive and then installing PiTool as well as completely fresh installs of Windows 10, GeForce drivers and SteamVR. It’s all the same, device freezes after 5-15 minutes.

I’ve asked the support for instructions on how to return the device for a replacement. But given that the support ticket has been untouched ever since a week ago by them, is there anyone in particular I could poke here on the forum to get it looked at?

As you know Support is pretty swamped at present. It sounds like the US div is starting to get things in place do thingd should start to get better with response times as backlog starts to resolve.

@Dallas.Hao @Doman.Chen might be able to help get you the info needed. Just as hard as it can be please try to be patient. :beers::sunglasses::+1::sparkles:

It’s pretty hard to be patient if the support takes weeks to just post this, then go silent for another week :confused:

sorry for late reply.
it will be better to let our engineer check it by teamviewer.if it is not hardware problem,replacement will cost much time.

Agreed if they at least had a bot message sent weekly until a real person could address the ticket would be less frustrating.

It’s also a pain that the support person keeps insisting on using TeamViewer even though there is literally nothing he can do via TV I haven’t already tried short of a manual flashing of a different firmware.

@Dallas.Hao @Doman.Chen any chance to get my case moving so I can actually get a working headset this year?