[Replied]Shipping to Canada

orders

Does anyone know how long it takes for pimax to ship to HK? And then from HK to Cabada?

I had to change the original facepad and BAM!!! perfection. no distortion no eye strain no pressure on my nose

Where did you get the face pad?

I have the same question!

Got a Fedex tracking number from Pimax this morning. Doesn’t seem to work in Fedex tracking or Track17 yet.

Backer 7019, got a Fedex tracking number but it is not working at the moment.
With luck Pimax with update PiTool before i get my HMD.

How many Canadians are waiting for the 8K like me??

You are in Canada? :beers::sunglasses::+1::sparkles:

still waiting on tracking from Fedex. Called today and nothing.

Yep. I’m replying from work - our internet egress is in LA, hence the 'merican flag…

Thanks all fixed up now. :beers::sunglasses::+1::sparkles:

Here is the link for the face pad. https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B06Y424VFF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
it was also amazing on the HTC Vive @Heliosurge @V.Anaconda @dogbite

Those pad is way thinner than one come with my 5k+. Leave absolute no room if you were glasses. I really wish Pimax release glasses frame attachment soon…

my tracking number does not work anymore and seems like nothing was shipped… @Dallas.Hao

The tracking number was created on Febuary 19th.

wondering if anyone from canada has got their pre-order shipped.

Yes you are correct but because its so soft when its on the face it gets compressed. with these pad they are very firm yet gentle on the face and does not compress as the original padding. plus with a wider gap in the middle it allows you to drop the headset lower on your face which in my case worked out perfectly

same old story, still stuck in the dark with no tracking number. What is wrong with the HK warehouse and their shipping partner to canada??

@Dallas.Hao @Matthew.Xu @Heliosurge

I honestly don’t know what to say. Matthew appears to be mia & I think @Dallas.Hao has too much on his plate folks are being missed. Dallas seemed to be in the dark for example on Pitool 106 as mentioned by @PimaxUSA.

Thanks Dan.

@PimaxUSA backer #6775

@Dallas.Hao @Matthew.Xu