[Replied]Shipping to Canada

orders

I see 5 scans since Fedex picked mine up. This includes a 2nd Lantau Island scan today that says “in transit” which I believe means on the plane. I expect to see an arrival in Canada scan tomorrow as it is scheduled for Tuesday before 5;00pm to my door.
I see this info on my android app and on the online fedex tracker (without logging in).

Got a call from Fedez this morning. Duties and taxes around 27$. Item still in China but should be delivered in a week or so. 5k+ Preorder 10XX

Thats great news. Im early pre order too. Hoping to get the call soon.

Canada 5K+ pre-order here. Order number P108X. Just got an email from Pimax saying it shipped with a FedEx tracking number! It’s currently in Hong Kong.

That’s encouraging :blush::blush::blush:

@Heliosurge Just got my 5K+ with FedEx. Can i have my backer forum badge now ? :stuck_out_tongue:

27.25$ import fees, just have to call FedEx to pay them i guess. The deliveryman did not say anything and when i asked him if i had to pay he gave me the box and said there was nothing and left. Weird. Received an automated FedEx call this morning about the fees to pay them by phone.

Awesome Congrats! :beers::sunglasses::+1::sparkles:

Got my 5K+ today.

Packaging good.
In installation with Piplay 109 went smooth after a couple of restarts.
Pairing controls fine.
The headset seems good. No black dots or dead pixels. Screens seem to match and look sharp (mostly). Casing seems without cracks atm. Fits ok for a generic strap but I will improve that.

Tried a few titles.
Aerofly FS 2 looks and run great.
Fallout 4VR looks good but a little laggy until I tweak some.
Skyrim VR looks sweet with all my mods and runs well although I hate the vive wands.
Golf Club VR another good looking and performing game.
Elite Dangerous looks extremely washed out color wise -=need research
Il2 also looks washed out but flies well
DCS is a pig and crashes on certain scenarios -lots of work needed there. Think it will be workable after some tweaking though.

I have not been able to get any Oculus games to launch. They either don’t respond or Oculus Home pops up with a hardware error.

Tomorrow I will try Assetto, PCars 2 and Dirt rally.

In general I am quite please with where we are headed. Great job @pimax @Dallas.Hao @PimaxUSA @Heliosurge congrats on this headset guys and gals.

Awesome congrats on finally Receiving! :beers::sunglasses::+1::sparkles:

Thx Dan. Is there a thread dedicated to troubleshooting Oculus games?

I don’t know tbh. Might be in one of the links in Pitool Downloads or 5k 8k Directory in banner topic.

any update for canadian pre orders?

Can one of my Canadian brethren confirm whether or not FedEx required a signature on delivery of their Pimax? I would hate for it to be left outside of my front door if I’m not home…

I did sign and had to pay 27$

Did you guys typically get your FedEx tracking number before delivery?

It did for me.

Everyone else, did it go via “International Economy”, with a stop in Memphis before crossing the border?

Just got my 8K! It came via DHL - no tracking number sent from Pimax. But I was signed up with DHL On Demand so I got notification on Saturday morning that it was picked up in HK. Just arrived in Vancouver so that was 2 days! Nice

Not good but congrats on receiving. :beers::sunglasses::+1::sparkles:

Glad mine was with FedEx. Excellent service. $25 for duties and taxes.

My experience with DHL is they’ll bill you later, and the fees may not be as pleasant.

Got a tracking number today. Fedex tracking says delivery scheduled for wednesday next week. 5k+ Preorder.