Return, Refund, and Cancel Request

Hi,

I would like a refund for my order of a pimax 5k+ and the controller/basestation combo. I was a preorder customer and have received the headset but nothing else.

Reason:
I received my headset and it has yet to work. Via the Pimax Forums, Reddit, and eventually a support ticket, I have found nobody who can get my headset to work, despite multiple support sessions and allowing support full access to my computer and doing everything they have asked (links below). I do not want more people to tell me to cycle through every USB I have, power the PC on and off, download different software, etc. I just want a refund. I ordered early February, received early April, and still have no luck. Please refund my faulty product.

Reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/Pimax/comments/b9rdsn/preorder_p1236xx_delivered_launch_issue/
Forum post: [Replied]USB and DP always disconnected
Support SUPEN: SUPEN-3475

Thank you,

Nick
@DerekVVV @Dallas.Hao

Do you already disable power management?
Try to turn off windows defender.
Update gpu driver after install pitool.

I wonder if anyone has had any success with Return/Refund of any Pimax products…

Good Luck with your process, I have created a ticket for Return/Refund as well and they sure take their freaggin time…

I have tried all three of those. Unfortunately, none of them worked.

I have seen some stories of successful returns. Good luck to you too.

your refund is under approval.

dont worry, it takes 3-5 working days.

OK. Thank you Derek. I hope the process works well.

still in process, please be patient.

nice day.