Serious paypal question

You stated … ‘every third party store here has sold GPUs they don’t have.’

I asked for details of companies withrawing funds prior to shipping … not to be confused with companies that have ‘pending’ in your Paypal account.

Read this from PayPal … Seems I need to repeat …

PAYPAL

A pre-sale item is advertised for sale before the seller actually has the item. Often, these items are sold before they are available to the general public.

A seller might use the money from the pre-sale of an item to purchase the item.

PayPal permits pre-sales on a limited basis as long as the seller:

Guarantees shipment within 20 days from the date of purchase.

Clearly identifies the item as a pre-sale.
Provides proof, if needed, that they can successfully deliver the product (supplier information, purchase invoices, shipping information, or delivery confirmation).

Is your company aware of this? Terms and conditions of PayPal. Your company violates these conditions.

PAYPAL

A pre-sale item is advertised for sale before the seller actually has the item. Often, these items are sold before they are available to the general public.

A seller might use the money from the pre-sale of an item to purchase the item.

PayPal permits pre-sales on a limited basis as long as the seller:

Guarantees shipment within 20 days from the date of purchase.

Clearly identifies the item as a pre-sale.
Provides proof, if needed, that they can successfully deliver the product (supplier information, purchase invoices, shipping information, or delivery confirmation).

We fully agree with the terms of PayPal. Only the terms of PayPal are not applicable to us now. We are still communicating with PayPal. Please be patient and wait for our official information. Thank you

All the major PC retailers in the UK take payment on order and some people still have 2080ti’s on order from September (Scan, overclockers, ebuyer etc.). Amazon is the only one I’m aware of that delays payment until they prepare to ship.

I have read paypals terms however you’ve either misread them or have no expefience of raising claims as I’ve successfully had a refund from paypal up to 6 months after a purchase (not covered by buyer protection).